A few words about us
Adventure Gold Inc. (AGE: TSX-V) is a mineral exploration company focused on discovering high-quality gold deposits, using advanced exploration techniques, in the Abitibi Greenstone Belt of north-western Quebec and north-eastern Ontario, one of the world's richest gold mining districts. Adventure Gold holds quality mining assets near Val-d'Or, Quebec, and Timmins, Ontario.
The Adventure Gold Board of Directors and Management team have a successful track record. Chairman of the Board, Stephane Le Bouyonnec, has raised over $50 million for various public companies. Marco Gagnon and Marc L'Heureux are both geologists with a combined 40 years experience in the exploration field.
- AGE explores close to existing gold mines and deposits.
- 4 historical gold resources have been identified on Lapaska, Dubuisson, Senore and Pascalis-Colombiere; NI 43-101 compliant reports and calculations are currently underway.
- Current drilling achieved successful gold assay results.
- Further exploration and drilling should expand mineral resources.
- AGE exploration projects are in the mine-friendly provinces of Quebec and Ontario - where the potential for gold discovery is high and the exploration costs are low.
- Adventure Gold's exploration team includes mining professionals with exploration to production experience from Barrick, Inmet, Falconbridge, Noranda, Aurizon and Cambior.
- Tight share structure: approximately 66,1M shares outstanding with 10% held in-house.
- Since launching the stock in 2007, AGE has aggressively drilled and completed many acquisitions.
- Year-round drilling of quality gold mining properties.